A treasure trove of things to do, see and taste.
From the most beautiful town square in Texas (really), to historic attractions, wineries, a year-round food truck park, golf, splash pads and caverns, you won’t have to travel far to experience the best the Hill Country has to offer. Explore some local attractions…
Inner Space Cavern
Guided tour of a karst cave estimated to be 100 million years old. Fun for the whole family.
Lake, park, fishing, backpacking, and camping on the North Fork of the San Gabriel River.
Blue Hole Park
Scenic lagoon and waterfall bordered by limestone bluffs on the South Fork of the San Gabriel River.
The Williamson Museum
Established in 1997 to collect, preserve and exhibit items relating to the culture and heritage of Williamson County, Texas. On the historic square in Georgetown.
Grape Creek Winery
Tasting room, vineyards, winery and Live Music at 101 W. 7th Street Georgetown, TX 78626.
Red Poppy Festival
The 2020 Festival features Mark Chesnutt – October 23rd – 25th.
Pistons on the Square
Antique, classic, muscle, & late-model cars – third Saturday of every month on the Georgetown Square. FREE
17 golf courses near Georgetown, Texas including Legacy Hills Golf Club, White Wing Golf Club, Kurth Landrum Golf Club, and many more.
Onsite Activities for the Whole Crew:
- Take a dip in our heated pool, features a relaxing shallow shelf for tanning
- FREE Wi-Fi, enjoy your devices everywhere in the resort
- Chill indoors at our Community Clubhouse with big screen TVs
- Hike around on our walking trails
- Keep fit at our fitness center
- Take the pooch to meet new friends at one of our 3 pet parks
- Grab your friends for a game of shuffleboard, billiards, or pickleball